Been playing around and have two new postcards to add to my repertoire. solo didn't turn out quite like I was hoping, but its colorful. guess turned out better than I thought it would... so you never know!
Patty taught us a new technique... the "behan batik". Photos are of both the original and the cover sheet used when ironing off the wax. The top three photos are the cover sheet and the bottom two are the originals! Interesting thing - I was using gloss 4x6 photo paper... not a real good thing when using extreme heat to remove the wax since the paper has a plastic coating. Mine certainly looked a lot different than those using glossy paper. I actually like the cover sheets better!!!! Lots of fun and I can't wait to do something with these!
This one is called "blend" and the notation states "no matter how hard she tried she always blended in'. Sorry for the flash on the bottom, Would not go away. This one I tried ala claudine - painted the outfit - came out pretty well.
This one I used punches, adirondack ink, and a great fish stamp plus some cutouts from my fabric fashion mag - LUCKY. I always have fun with that one!
Been busy working on my postcard swaps, now have to finish 3 more tip-in pages. These were fun to do. Of coarse anyone who knows me knows I have to have flowers or some nature item in all that I do. These will be going out in the next few months. Can't wait to see what I get back from my fellow swappers!