Thursday, April 30, 2009
I've been busy doing more clay - both air dry and paper clay. Not sure which one is my favorite. Each one one has it's pluses. Paper clay has a much softer (marshmallow?) look to it, air dry looks more like kilned clay, although not as strong or durable. Both are so much fun to play with!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Brave People Make Things so get excited and make things….The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own blog to pay this forward.
This text was used from marianne's art blog.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
Taking another online class with evbstudiohome and I having been playing with both paper clay and air dry clay. The photos below are from the 1st Saturday class. Each month there is a new challange. This month is April Fools. This was my first try with air dry clay. I have played with paper and polymer, but this is a little more challenging. Can't wait till he dries and I can paint him. By the way, I have named him dunce.
And here he his painted. Unfortunately broke the cap and had a hard time glueing it back on. Oh well, love him anyway.