Saturday, December 29, 2007

Latest Swaps!

I've been busy - off of work and playing like crazy! These are all for Swap-bot swaps, partners haven't been selected yet. This is for an Inchies swap... includes my photos (printed on vellum), stamps, stickers and embossed stamps. This is 1 of 2 in the series.
This for a inchies postcard swap. Each inchie was done by hand, photographed then rearranged in Word and printed. I used a laminate to cover the postcard to make it travel well.
This is for a B/W inchie swap. These are all my photos. There are 3 in this series.
This is for a recycled ATC swap. I used a Coach catalog for all my ATCs. This is just 1 set of 3 that I did for this swap.

This is for a Xmas Recyled swap. I used wrappin and tissue paper, along with some vintage images. This 1 of 3 in the series.
I also signed up for a mini notebook swap - each book is 2"x3" and the pages are either mulberry or handmade paper. This was fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the little books!! and the BW inchies....awesome!