Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Make Your Own Postcard

This was a very cool swap on Swap-bot. You/your partner send an envie to their partner, and that person needs to make a postcard out of it. Should have photo'd what I got-newspaper clippings, magazine sheets, fish photos, vintage book pages, stickers, string, etc. This is what my partner will get from me. (The 13 is my donation) It's already to mail and I hope she will be happy with what I put together. The little sign is on the back between the message and address. I have to get my envie out to my partner (not the same person as the recipient of this postcard) in Sweden!

3 comments:

Linda Jo said...

I got your canvas in the Vintage Bird Swap today!!!!! I love it!!!!!

FarStarr said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This card is sooo incredible! I love that there is sooo much to look at. I didn't expect you to use EVERYTHING I sent...:)

Mandy

Sherry Williams said...

Such a beautiful postcard!
Also, I just looked at Linda's blog & saw the Vintage Bird canvas you made. It's so pretty!
Sherry