Cheryl tagged me to come up with ten things about me, so here goes:
1. I was married in 1979 and divorced in 1982 - only marriage... so far.
2. I was a rainbow vacuum cleaner sales person but had to quit because I was allergic to the dust.
3. I have been drawing and painting since I was a toddler (so my mother says).
4. My first love is photography. Always wanted to be a professional photographer.
5. I'm addicted to yard sales.
6. I started smoking when I was 12, and quit in 1989 - I was hypnotized!
7. I was a picture framer for 5 years - this is where my love of tools began!
8. I lived in Florida - Lee County for 1 year, then moved to Palm Beach County where I lived for 20 years.
9. I took three years of ballet - but always wanted to be a tap dancer.
10. I have my MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). Sounds impressive huh? 2 years, $7k later and I didn't do anything with it!
So there you are. So I am selecting the following so they can share!
Corrrine at dos fishes
Terri at Pringle Hill Studio
Marsha at Tumblefish Studio
Let's see what you got!