Saturday, December 26, 2009

Busy Busy

Rainy Saturday. Ran errands, took a nap and completed a couple of swaps and a new design for a birthday card. The card may become a journal - not sure. I was blog hopping a couple of days ago and saw where an artist had done a christmas greeting and I loved it. This is my interpretation - it may be just a little toooooo busy. Its hard to stop!


This is actually a little bigger than an atc (measure twice cut once) and I couldn't figure out how to cut it down so I'm sending as is. I hope the recipient is okay with a little off. Both of these were for a collage challenge - swap-bot.

2 comments:

Manon said...

Love the birthday card design!! I hope your holiday was fantastic!!

Julia said...

I read your comment on my blog about borrow the idea of the cake tree and what a surprise to see this gorgeous card!!

Love it and I love your style of creating!

Thanks so much for mention me in this post and I wish you all the best for a happy and creative NEW YEAR!

Hugs xxx

Julia